sábado, 25 de septiembre de 2010

Lista de los 150 mejores de la Motown 1-50

LISTA DE LOS 150 MEJORES DE LA MOTOW by Arturo Carrasco
1. Marvin Gaye con su "Let's get it On"
2. Martha Reeves and The Vandellas con su Nowhere to Run
3. Aretha Franklin "Think"
4. MARVIN GAYE & TAMMI TERRELL “Ain't no Mountain High Enough”
5. The Temptations- “My Girl”
6. The Supremes "Baby Love"
7. The Spinners. “It's the Shame”
8. The Commodores con su "Three Times a Lady"
9. The Marvelettes “Mr.Postman”
10. The four tops “Reach Out”
11. Lionel Richie, "HELLO"
12. Lionel Richie "All night long"
13. Brenda Holloway "You've Made Me So Very Happy"
14. Isley Brothers "Shout"
15. Smokie Robinson&the Miracles “You Really Got A Hold On Me”
16. Ben E King "Stand by me"
17. Thelma Houston – “Don't leave me this way”
18. Edwin starr-Happy Radio
19. The Temptations - "Treat Her Like A Lady"
20. The contours "Do you love me"
21. The Monitors - Grazing In The Grass
22. Jackson 5 - "Sugar daddy"
23. Jackson 5 - "I Want You Back"
24. The Jackson Five con "I'll Be There"
25. Jackson Five - "ABC 123"
26. Jackson 5 - "Dancing Machine"
27. The Jackson 5- Never Can Say Goodbye
28. Billy Preston & Syreeta Wright - With You I'm Born Again
29. Jermaine Jackson- Let Me Tickle Your Fancy
30. Jermaine Jackson "Let's get serious"
31. DeBarge - "Rhythm Of The Night"
32. Rockwell "Somebody's Watching Me"
33. Teena Marie "Lovergirl"
34. Stevie Wonder “ Superstition”
35. Stevie Wonder - You are the sunshine of my life
36. Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
37. Stevie Wonder - I Just Called To Say I Love You
38. Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday
39. Stevie Wonder - Part Time Lover
40. Stevie Wonder - Ribbon In The Sky
41. The Miracles - Shop Around
42. The Marvelettes-Someday We'll Be Together
43. Jimmy Ruffin - What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted
44. Kim Weston - Take me in your arms
45. Shorty Long 1968 - "Here Comes The Judge
46. Barret Strong - Money (That's what I want)
47. Mable John - Looking For A Man
48. Mary Wells (backed by The Andantes) - Teach Me Tonight (1964)
49. THE CONTOURS-this old heart of mine-
50. Gladys Knight & the Pips - Help Me Make It Through the Night

0 comentarios: